Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Yes, it is true. The holidays have been upon us and will continue. We went to California and had lots of adventures, and I have a slew...slough...sloo? of wonderful pictures to post. For now I will only say that the yulesome twosome and I were listening to Christmas music over breakfast a few days ago and Nat King Cole was singing "O Tannenbaum" and Miranda put her hand over her mouth and put on her "That's so silly I have to laugh but I'm putting my hand over my mouth because it's just too silly" face and said, "O TINY BUM!!! Oh tiny bum?!!" We laughed and laughed and I didn't correct her.
Yes I will post more soon, but first we were sick and then Thanksgiving in CA and now we are in the throws of grading and submitting finals and I have been less than prompt. Miranda is grading a bunch of coloring work by her dolls and Sammy has a huge final in drool-ology. So, yeah, just give us a break. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

3 comments:

parkinfamily said...

Sharon...I cannot believe that I found you. I was scrolling through a blog that tells you how to do different backgrounds for blogs and there you were as one of the links. I absolutety could not believe it! How are you? Where are you? Your children are beautiful. Get back to me when you can.

Love,
Jen Russell (from USU)

Amy & Greg said...

I am laughing out loud. I don't think I will ever listen to Nat's rendition of "O Tannebaum" the same ever again. Love it!!

Oh, and I am so glad you found my blog and now I have yours. I love this blogging thing!!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Hi Sharon and Fernando - I hope you don't care we found your blog and just wanted to say hi. Love the comment on the top "Goldilocks and the three brown bears". If you want to see our growing family check out our blog at danandalliralphs.blogspot.com

take care - Dan and Alli