Saturday, August 30, 2008

He's a happy guy


You know you're a happy person when you smile even when you're underwater.

8 comments:

pappyu said...

Actually, yes, that is a good test of someones true ability to be happy. I know this because I have used it often in my life (on others) and have found many people to be (for lack of a better term) "happy posers."
Two examples:
Little sister KT. She looks happy and all, but when we were young and I would put her head under water like that, she would come up all angry . . . leading me to believe that she wasn't smiling and happy under the water either.
Xiaoyu Belnap. Not only does her true unhappy nature also come out after forcing her head underwater, but she even looses her smile when water is placed upon her . . . for example a cup of cold water thrown over a shower curtain, water sprayed at high velocity from a bottle into the face, etc.
So, yeah, I'm glad to see that Sammy is truly happy, and even more excited to see him administer these and other important tests upon his siblings (and cousins) in the future.

mckenzie said...

that...is...awesome!

Lexie said...

What a great picture!

P and L said...

So, so adorable. I can't believe him!

-L

Stacy said...

I love the picture, but love this first comment even more...funny stuff. I'm too chicken to try this with Zander, in fact I don't think I could do it with Ashton either...

Molly said...

What a picture!!! Once again, love your life Sharon and your fab family. I want to adopt you all. We would live in a big log cabin, spend all our waking moments laughing with our children and making peanut butter sandwiches. What a wonderful world...

Anonymous said...

Sharon and Fernando,
I remembered when Cesar showed me this blog and I just had to try to find you guys after I learned today that you know my friend Linda Parth-she says hello Fernando. She confirmed what I knew already....you guys are the best! I love looking at these pictures. I hope you come back to CA soon. The school year is going great and I hope it is for you too. Sharon, you are a great writer. Keep it up.
Red/Jen

kevin and heather said...

Sharon you have such a cute family. I was talking to Kevin and he wants to have another game night! Maybe when everyone gets back in town:)