Friday, August 22, 2008

THIRTY is not a curse word

I don't have the pictures of the first amazing 25 years here to put on the blog, but even the last 5 give a pretty good idea of some of the reasons reaching 30 is something to celebrate. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMORE!
















This is the Fernando we love! We can't wait to spend the next 30 with you!!!!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Fernando! I hope you've had a terrific day! Yeah! I love birthdays!

Calli said...

Happy Birthday Fernando! Hope we can get together soon!

Jana said...

Hey Fernando! We share the same birthday! Only when you were born, I was getting ready to start jr high school! You do the math ... I am the oldest! Happy Birthday to you!

LittleFamilyJL said...

Happy Birthday Fernando! That's a big milestone in life and we're glad your there first to show us youngins the way! :)

Brett and Lisa said...

happy birthday, my friend. you are an incredible man who has done so much for so many people. glad you were born! now eat some more ice cream and cake or something... love ya, brotha man.

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Fernando! I have only met you once or twice but you seem like such a great guy and fit for Sharon. I have been thirty for a few months now and it's not so bad, kinda fun and distinguished.
Sharon, you look GORGEOUS in that top wedding photo! Seriously, do you guys have like a 100x100 shot of that in your entryway? If not, you should!

Alexie said...

Don't worry, Fernando, my sister tells me 30 is awesome. It's 31 that sucks. :o) Happy Biurthday!!!

Lindsay Adamson Livingston said...

Happy birthday, Fernando! Hope it's just the greatest ever.

Lindsay Adamson Livingston said...

oops...guess I should of said, "hope it WAS the greatest ever." Well, you deserve a week-long celebration anyway!

theriddle said...

Happy birthday you guys have been some fun places! I love the post about the black haired people.