I'm back. I'll post a SHORT something on the trip with some pictures soon.
It was so nice to come home and so fun to see the kids! Yesterday we spent the morning doing our usual ABBA Greatest Hits dancing. Our favorites right now are "Mamma Mia," "Money, money, money," the one "Somewhere in the crowd is you," and of course, "Fernando."
I heard ABBA in a little off-the-path restaurant run by a Norweigian, close to the NILE. The world is so small. Thanks ABBA.
3 comments:
Have you been to the "Mamma Mia" movie singalong version?!! Laura and I went Sat. & had a BLAST!
fernando came on the other day and i just had memories of you dating and us dancing and singing up at the old house in logan. good times, good memories, all because "there was something in the air that night..."
More posts! MORE!
Post a Comment