Happy Happy Day my bro and sis-in-law are back from CHEENA (that's how we say it in espanol people). We all went to Bonzai for Xiao Yu's birthday and BOY do I love to eat fresh, expensive food. So do the kids evidently. They were much better eaters than usual. They should have been born in Japan. They even like chopsticks.



Mmmm. Can't think about it. But what I'm wondering today is how a lovely evening like this:
can include something as tortuous as this:
Yes, that is my son hanging from a coat hook at a restaurant. And liking it. And look at my husband's face!!! A child is not a toy, honey. Oh men and their sons.

5 comments:
I love you and your family Sharon! So glad that Patrick & Xiaoyu are back. BTW, your demand is my command. I just shared another eating experience on my blog (check it out ;).
Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I want to do that to my kids! It's a great idea!!
Laughing out loud right now... too funny!!
Thanks for the idea... I'm going to Home Depot now to buy hooks for our walls at home. That's a great "time out" space.
Your kids are getting more and more cute by the day.
THat is so hilariou! Love Sammy hanging from the hook.
Post a Comment