We're a little Irish, you know. Well, some of us are. The non-Fernando portions.
We loved the dogs most of all. We loved candy being thrown to us, and we loved the dogs, and we loved a little girl driving a green coffin like a car down the road. Those were the highlights.
Miranda said she loved the "Potato Ladies" which were scantily clad and majorly stuffed ladies, older ladies, dancing atop a float, so maybe I should be worried. But we're a little Irish, so what can I expect?
6 comments:
i wanted to go to that but we had something come up that weekend. i'm glad you represented.
i so wish i had some irish in me! their accent is so great and fun to mimick, i love it. it looks like you guys had a great time at the parade- you irish lassy!
Oh too fun!! Cute pictures!! I wanted to go to the parade in NYC, but I just couldn't get away from work...bummer...glad y'all were able to have fun at a parade!
oh i wish i coulda been there. this looks fun. i was the only one with leprechaun earrings and a green shirt that day. and now, which is better, fine greenery, or green finery?
Good show for supporting your Irishness. I, on the other hand, try to supress my Irishness most of the time (i.e. white skin and freckles!)
Yah! I'm so glad your cute fam has a blog! I just love your kids. That little Sammy melts my heart, I'll proudly take the title of girlfriend! :)
p.s. your geese story cracked me up! I loved it.
Post a Comment