Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Emergency Training

Fernando: Miranda, okay. What would you do if Mommy fell down and her eyes were closed and she seemed like she was asleep, and you couldn't wake her up?

Miranda: Uh...let her sleep.

Fernando: No, what would you do if you thought she might be sick or something?

Miranda, getting it: OH! Call 1-9-9



I'm in good hands.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I fell down my stairs once (in my dress, no doubt---not my greatest moment), and I remember one of my younger kids (Kyle or Dallin) came to the top of the stairs and just looked at me (at the bottom of the stairs) and then walked off. Yeah....I'm pretty much by myself over here! (Okay, the little guy was young, but still....)

Erica said...

SO CUTE!

Julie Kaye said...

Miranda must know how valuable your sleep is!! I am glad to see that you are still around! You must be busy right now!!! Love YOU!

mckenzie said...

you're making me nervous

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

I could seriously hear Miranda stories ALL day!