Friday, November 13, 2009

true purpose of a leaf blower





We borrowed the leaf blower from my parents. We said it was so we could clear the leaves off the grass before the rain came....but Fernando and the kids figured out something more useful to do.


I had to stop filming because my husband turned on me!!! You can see it in his eyes he is about to open fire on a defenseless expectant mother! The kids could have played like this for hours. Especially the one wielding the leaf blower.


3 comments:

julie said...

I can't see the video for some reason but I LOVE the leaves. If only we had trees with more than 50 leaves... One day.

Julie Kaye said...

I love how many FUN moments you guys create!! Love you guys! I am so excited for a memo that you have had that baby!! Any time........ YEA!!!

Alison said...

Fun! I can't wait til our trees grow more leaves- eventually.