Some friends of ours in Italy, the husband was Australian, used to call their baby a fatty boombah. I always loved the term and now I get to use it on this guy!

F and I were saying the other day how much we love baby feet and how the feet have a mind of their own. This guy loves his feet. I love this face. It's like..."excuse me? Did you interrupt me for something important?"
Actually SORTA seems like a white person could have had this baby. Amazing!

Don't you love babies?! OHHHHHHH.

Such a cutie little squish.

If you don't want to hear a weird baby voice or feel uncomfortable with me acting like a goofball please do not watch the video below.
5 comments:
he is adorable! that is such a fun stage. what a cutie pie!
Whoa! hun, now I know what you really do all day . . . I knew it, silly voices and lounging around!
-Fernando
Oh, I watched and in fact, did feel uncomfortable :) I love how he kinds freaks out every time the camera gets close.
Funny, I was just thinking...he is white compared to Sam-o and Miranda. Such a cutie.
He is DARLING!!! I love your family. So beautiful...and even though we don't talk much anymore, I still love your guts and admire you guys so much!
Luvs!
Post a Comment