Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Self, please remember this....

"We know that we are involved in God’s work every day, and that changes everything."

" It changes the way we think."



"It changes our decisions. It changes the way we dress. It changes the way we talk.
It changes the way we live. "


" We have the responsibility and the challenge from the prophet to believe deeply and actively in the family. We will need to do that in order to preserve our families."
"That means we have to be intentional about everything we do. Our life is not just happenstance. We know where we are going and what we have to do."


--Nourishing and Protecting the Family
Julie B. Beck
May 1, 2009, at the BYU Women’s Conference

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So sweet. Thanks for the reminder.

Erica said...

Love this. Thanks, Sharon. Have I told you how much I love and admire you? Well, I do.

Tonya said...

I love Sister Beck! She is one person who truly has her head on straight. Much like you!

Lexie said...

Beautiful quote and there couldn't be cuter family shots to put with it. Love you and your cute family!

Jenny said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing Sharon. You've always been such a spiritual rock. I love that you know what direction you are moving in.