I have been out of the blogging world for a time...so good to scroll through your life! Thanks for sharing all this family goodness. It makes me happy to see you, Fernando, Mimi, Sammy and Miniman Mateo livin' it up in UT!
I just wanted to leave you a quick comment about the yummy dinner. Oh my word! Delicious! Thank you so, so much. You guys are amazing and such sweet people. The world is a better place having you in it and my life is enriched for knowing you.
7 comments:
You are such a cute family!
your baby is amazingly squishy. i love your kids. the parents are ehh, so-so, but i LOVE the kids ;)
I love the pictures. You have such a cute family!
so cute! i love the one of you guys kissing his cheecks. adorable!
I have been out of the blogging world for a time...so good to scroll through your life!
Thanks for sharing all this family goodness. It makes me happy to see you, Fernando, Mimi, Sammy and Miniman Mateo livin' it up in UT!
Just adorable! Love the red doors.
I just wanted to leave you a quick comment about the yummy dinner. Oh my word! Delicious! Thank you so, so much. You guys are amazing and such sweet people. The world is a better place having you in it and my life is enriched for knowing you.
Post a Comment