
Good thing we married each other or we never could have acheived moments like this.
Yes, I did do the Napoleon election dance on film. Be thankful I do not know how to include it here. It would be a dangerous thing to have on the world wide web.
Isn't Fernando awesome there?!!!

17 comments:
That is awesome!!
oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You guys are the funniest, best couple EVER!! We love you guys!
all I can say is of course.
NO WAY!!! What did you do this for??? I am jealous of how COOL you guys are! I want to request a glimpse at that video!! Pu-lease!!!
that is the best costume I have ever seen...HILARIOUS! You guys rock.
That is awesome! I love it!!
Just when I think the Seminarios can't wow me anymore, you go and do a thing like this. Wow, I say wow!
I really can't believe how identical you look to the original. Please find a way to share that dance I would love to see it!
i love this. hee hee!
This is my favorite thing I have seen ever. It reminds me of the time you ladies dressed up for Ethan's birthday.
I love this and I love you guys!
you cant even imagine what face i had the moment i saw your interpretation of napoleon dynamite...wowowowowowowowo
im still speechless....u guys ROCK.
p.s. i also read the hunger games saga...and i have your same feelin sharon...i dont know if i like it or hate it still... :P
All we need to know is who took the picture and how did they hold still long enough to take it!!! Elizabeth and I gut laughed! Can we be friends?!!! How many of our children can we get to marry your children?
The Littles
Oh...my...word! That is HILARIOUS!! I need to post that so the world can see it! LOVE IT!!!!
Oh, and I just love that you did that because we were together when we first saw Paluca. Good times!
Oh my goodness, those are the best costumes ever - you guys rock!
There are days that we miss you guys a ton. We love it!
Post a Comment