Brownies and Milk
I love those people, too! Actually, your whole family is like a burst of sunshine!
Color coordinated and everything! Seriously you're making the rest of us just look bad.
I love you all!
Look how pretty you all are!
umm...can you come dress my family next easter??? we're like an episode of "what not to wear" over here!
Oh, Easter. What a great excuse to dress everyone up! It has been a treat to see you lately. You are one delightful friend!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love those people, too! Actually, your whole family is like a burst of sunshine!
Color coordinated and everything! Seriously you're making the rest of us just look bad.
I love you all!
Look how pretty you all are!
umm...can you come dress my family next easter??? we're like an episode of "what not to wear" over here!
Oh, Easter. What a great excuse to dress everyone up!
It has been a treat to see you lately. You are one delightful friend!
Post a Comment