Monday, October 3, 2011

We went to Park City to spend some time with my Aunt Vicki for her birthday. It was lovely.  We ate a yummy breakfast at what used to be Mt. Air Cafe and is now Red Rock Brewery.  I was happy Miranda didn't know the word Brewery because she was absolutely flabbergasted, offended, and deeply concerned when we went to family event at a restaurant called Salsa y Beer in California. So pure. I'm hoping we can keep that spirit alive.  Today she told me she doesn't plan to date until she's 18. NICE!!!

After breakfast we went to the alpine slide, of course!  I'm sure a prego mom could have ridden but I would have cost 12 dolla and Miniman did NOT want to go so I stayed below with my mom and Gma Howell. 


These guys went sliding!


And the Birthday Girl!  

And Pa!

I stayed behind and tortued Mateo.  HONESTLY he asked to go on the up'n'down...what he calls the merry-go-round, even though it looks here like I force him to be entertained.  I usually wait until their 2 to do that...



Everybody riding up to the slide:

By the way we could have won $10,000 on AFV if we would have captured Sammy climbing up this thing below and losing his pants.  So funny.  I was glad to see he just laughed about it too.  Good sense of humor that one.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

so fabulous to "hear" from you again! I am excited about all the upcoming adventures for you! What a great mom you are homeschooling and loving your kids and they are so! beautiful! I didn't know you started back to LDS business college. Congrats. And hooray for a new house wherever it is!