We are ALL into Star Wars this year so it was an easy choice for costumes. Luckily my belly lent itself to the death star. And doesn't Fermando look awesome?!!! He is the secret here! How does the dark side produce such powerful Jedis? Who knows.
Luke Skywalker
Lightsaber stopped working the day before Halloween. Sad. Also, he did NOT enjoy having his hair done this way. But Jedi power comes with certain style requirements, you know
Princess Leia
G-ma whipped up the dress in like a half an hour. Impressive. But of course when she does that we just continue to take her amazing talents for granted. Sorry ma.
Also, the secred of the hair was rollers made of men's dress socks. Thanks YouTube.
Master Yoda
He can't say Yoda so he says Woda. So he'll come up to you and ask for "Woda eaws?" "Woda hands?" Pretty cutey little guy.
Battling the dark side takes courage...
...and finely harnessed power. CONCENTRATE...
Pumpkins! This is also what Woda thinks smiling is.
It was a FUN Halloween. We had lots of occasions to wear our costumes this year! Our family really enjoys this holiday, but it will be NICE not to have to dress up for awhile. I wish I could just capture these memories like Dumbledore does and stick my head back into them whenever I want...
4 comments:
I think having a Death Star belly was the best idea EVER. I looooove reading your blog posts. They always make me laugh because they just sound so... you! And you're so delightful.
They are the cutest Jedi's this side of the death star!
Yes Fernando, Yes! You all look amazing! The family pic is fantastic-such body language I'm feeling everyone's character!
Another awesome year.
YAY! This post makes me happy on so many levels. :o)
Post a Comment