Little update. Mims lost another tooth and loves to read and draw; Sam the man loves soccer, baseball, and the wii; Teo our grown up little miniman loves alphabet letters, singing songs, and being silly; VictorRulon is crawling, wishing-he-could-walk, and not sleeping thanks to teething. And he's super cutey.
I have lots of fun pics to fill in the blog with our summer activities, but for now I'll just say we're back in school and loving it! The kids never cease to amaze me with how much they absorb and how much they enjoy the routine of what we do here and spending time learning with me. I am so happy to be their mom. SCORE! We have a co-op school group that we love and Fernando again made the back to school pinata for our party. He made this in about an hour, maybe a half-hour! Yes he is PRO and he isn't even Mexican!
And he's also handsome, clearly. I should mention that for my birthday I got those LOVELY lockers that Fernando is standing in front of! (Poor sentence there, NEVER end with a preposition.) He and our home teacher Jeremy installed them in our garage. I LOVE love LOVE them.
Anyway, school is good, the kids are wonderful, I don't sleep ever, and General Conference was just the best. End of update.


No comments:
Post a Comment