Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sammy loves the stairs

He's only 6 months old, but he thinks he's a little llama who can climb anything. If Miranda hadn't stopped him here, he would have gone all the way up. He does all the time. He loves doing all of his own stunts.

4 comments:

mckenzie said...

Okay I love Sammy. If you ever get sick of him send him over here. Miranda too.

Decker and Christine said...

Umm what up guys!!! I was looking on Brett & Lisa's blog and saw your comment. That is awesome! Two kids already. I love the title of your blog. Come check my wife and I at http://theharmonioussmiths.blogspot.com/
I am glad to see that all things are looking on the up and up for you.

Decker Smith

Calli said...

Kids are so inconsiderate...they just keep on growing regardless of whether or not you get to see them...It's been since you guys put your yard in...he's so big and cute! Miranda has such long princess hair. Okay--this has to stop...when can we get together?

Brett and Lisa said...

We are so glad to be able to see what is going on with your family! YOur kids are just adorable! I was thinking about my post about that kid who asked if I was having a brown or white baby... and it does make sense since all of your babies are cute little brown kiddies! I love it! And I love the title of your blog! We are coming to SLC right after Christmas and will be there for a while - we will have to get together!