Saturday, March 8, 2008

obvious

Why a grandma's house is always more beloved than your own house: You get to wear or not wear anything you want, and

For Sammy, or should I say SAMSON, fun activities at grandma's have even included

Even with all my entertainment experience, as a mom I will never compete with EITHER of my kids' grandmas (thank you Rosie for the package this week!). It doesn't hurt one bit because I remember feeling the same way about my grandmas' houses (truth be told I still feel that way about my grandmas' houses). I mean, where else could I have scraped fudge off the road and still served it to people (thanks Grandma Baugh) or splashed uncooked red Jello into every drawer and corner of the kitchen and fridge (thanks Grandma Howell) without negative repercussions? I can only hope that by the time I have a "grandma's house" I've improved significantly in EVERY way.
This video says it all. (Laugher sponsored in part by XiaoYu Belnap.)

4 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

Sharon and Fernando!
Hey there! I found your blog on Kristin's and just had to check it out! I see you have 2 adorable children now. They are so cute!
We also have a baby....and a blog! Here is the address:

http://littlefamilyjld.blogspot.com

It's great to see you guys! I'll add your address to my blog list, so we can stay in touch!
Hope you are well!

~Linda (Erickson) Reece
(& Joel and baby Dallin)

Hillybug said...

i want to meet your darling children. they look like so much fun. and i agree that grandma's house is a free for all. the things that happened while we were gone are better left unknown!

Mrs. Egg said...

grandma's house was the best. I love that video of sam laughing he is so cute.

P and L said...

one minute ten is too short. So I played it twice.


~p