





Yes, I'm missing the Chinese peoples in our family. That's Patrick, Xiao Yu, and Katie (for five more days! KATIE!!!!!) who are far away in the east. I cried about it today and I have a few times before that and Fernando even got choked up about it on Sunday when we sat down for dinner at my parents and none of them were there.
We're glad we had a chance to vacation with Patrick and Xiao Yu before they left, since they'll be gone a long time, and we look forward to spending lots of time with Kate when she gets back.


These are my favorite...Katie and Xiao Yu in the double stroller...sisters should play nicely together! Plus my cute mom who would still have that smile on her face if they were her real twins fighting...the perfect mom.

2 comments:
i miss them too because i would have liked to see them more when we moved down. come back you two!
I feel for you, how long will they be gone for?
Post a Comment