The twins at the ward party.
Fernando's started a tradition the last few times of dressing the same as Sam.
He said he's going to figure out a sneaky way to dress the same as Sam for ward parties even when Sam's like 17 years old. I'll bet Sammy will LOVE that.
Miranda with her friend from nursery. Bad angle...Miranda is really not 10 times the size of her friend.
Miranda telling Santa she only wants her family for Christmas. Aww. But later she told Fernando she was kidding. She said she actually also wants a pair of jeans because hers keep falling down. (Why do they make little girl's jeans with hips??!) Plus her family. I think Santa can handle that.
Samuel saying nothing to Santa and hoping the visit doesn't last long.
Miranda shooting us one more coy look as she exits.
The twins leaving the party. Thanks for coming!
Notice I didn't even show up at the ward Christmas party. ;)
9 comments:
that happens
Your kids were so stinking cute, I almost kidnapped them....including Fernando! :) And you WERE there at the party, I saw you! And you sang beautifully, by the way, as always!
I just wanted to let you know that we scrolled over those same pictures for about 10 minutes. Yes...we miss you guys. GET US BACK THERE!!!
I say good luck trying to get him to go to ward parties when he is 17. But if you do get him there, I would love to see the pics.
i love the twinner outfits!
I love Fernando's goal! Dress like Sammy at every ward party. What a lucky ward you have to be front row to life and times of the Spectacular Seminario Family! Sharon, you are a treat. Love you!
I couldn't tell which was which! And Sharon's glaring absence was blinding! In my mind there was a polka dotted party dress and red shoes. (Even if it was more probably slacks and a button up. But if you aren't going to post pictures of yourself then we get to make up what you wore. I would like to change mine to an almost too slinky Santa dress (red with white fur trim.) that caused gasps and whispers at the ward party as you passed.)
That was fun! I think everyone should comment on what they thought Sharon was wearing to the ward Christmas party that she didn't want pictured here.
And to hear that you sung?! Well, I suppose part of the holiday season is to be grateful for where you are and what you have, but then to remember where you aren't and what is missed.
And we miss you guys!
I like Patrick's idea. I think Sharon was wearing that vintage dress and coat that she wore to my New Year's Eve party of long ago where she outdressed us all by a long shot.
And I bet the ward party didn't end up being a formal event either :(
Love the twin thing. I think Fernando should do it at ward parties until Sammy gets married, though, maybe if you threaten that, Sammy might marry young...really young!
Post a Comment