Tuesday, August 11, 2009

cuuutest

Sorry to be the braggy aunt, but isn't he the cutest?!!!
(You have to click on the word "he"...sorry...I can't copy the pictures here.)
(Too much technical stuff, plus my link didn't show up well...APOLOGIES.)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't see a picture....is that just my dumb computer acting up again? :(

Mrs. Egg said...

i am sure he is the cutest but i want to see a pic! :(

Mrs. Egg said...

oh he is the cutest. are they still here or back to china?

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

Sharon This is Brittany Ashby, davids neice.. Do you remember me? Don't ask me how I found you, but I did. It's good to see you are doing so well! Give me your email address and ill add you to my blog if you want!
Talk to ya soon!

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON!!! he is cute...but so are you:) hahahahah. Have a great day!

P and L said...

Do you know that baby or did you just find the cutest kid you could and post it on your blog. Shameless, Sharon really.

~p

Julie Kaye said...

Yeah!! The cutest! I JUST said that the Asian/Caucasian mix is the cutest! Great job Patrick and Xiu! Keep a watch on my blog...I just betrothed Sydnee to one of my friend's kid's....same mix! So cute!

Lexie said...

Brag away, he is adorable. I love the picture with the hat!

Amy & Greg said...

wow!! That is a darling little baby!