Sunday, August 2, 2009

slimy yet satisfying

After a rainy day, the kids were wandering outside with Pa and Grandma Cynthia and about a-half-an-hour later they came in and dragged Fernando and I outside to see their "collection" of pets.
We knew they loved snails. We just didn't know how much...







7 comments:

jen and michael said...

so uh, what did you do with them?

Angie said...

you should have them race those snails. setup a race track. sammy could paint a different color dot on their shells to tell them apart. miranda could take bets & be the neighborhood snail bookie. i loved to race snails when i was little. you should ask me about it sometime :)

Julie Kaye said...

Man people would pay them good money to come gather their snails out of their yard! But I'm with Ang---race 'em!

Emily said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth;)

emily snyder said...

wow. can i just say that is sick!!?? you have brave and great kids, but gag. :)

Unknown said...

Sick. Let's hope you are not that naseous this time around because that bucket could send anyone over the edge :)

Amy & Greg said...

Es-car-go?