"Waddling" after Sammy. My legs are still skinny grandpa legs...the pants don't show the bird-like contrast between the belly hemisphere and the stick legs.
Sort-of covered by the life-jacket...but you still see the bulge there.
Probably the best shot I have as of now...this was a couple weeks ago at our family reunion. My cute cousin Lanea (born the SAME DAY SAME HOSPITAL as ME!...my twin) who is about to have a baby the beginning of next month is smaller than I am? I am not due until the beginning of Dec. so I hope you can appreciate I have a ways to go. I wasn't going to post this one thinking my face looks a bit puffy, but then I admitted it IS a bit puffy so here I am.
But let me emphasize that I am really, really grateful for all of these changes and "increases" because it means something wonderful is happening and that I am very blessed. I'm just "swelling" with gratitude.
11 comments:
You should have seen ME pregnant....then again, I'm glad you missed it! You are so cute and SKINNY! Don't worry, you look great! And I can barely see a tummy at all!
YOU ARE A BEAUTY QUEEN and always will be...they should have a "Mrs. America: Pregnant Edition" contest...bet you'd when:)
You are an adorable pregnant lady! I am excited to see you guys at the wedding!
your hair in these pics (with the bangs & blonde) remind me of pictures of you when you were a child! also, count your blessings for your tiny bum and legs. i am convinced that if i ever get pregnant, my butt & thighs will look pregnant long before my belly does, yikes :(
you are so cute! i would die for your skinny grandpa legs!
at least you still have bird legs when you are pregnant... I don't even have then when I am not Pregnant! So you lucky girl!! You look great! AND I LOVE your kitchen! It is so cute!
You look so cute!!!!! I wish I looked as good as you do when I was pregnant!!
The ever blossoming Sharon. I love the miracle that is growing inside of you! Truly, there is nothing like being pregnant. I liked the line where you said you're "swelling" with gratitude! Thanks for the fun posts.
Sharon, I'm happy to find your blog, and to see that picture with you and Lanea. Lots of fun! You women are great!
Oh my goodness, you always look amazing!
Hey you cute thing! It's so fun to see your "baby bump" as Julie calls it. You are looking fabulous! I haven't been able to call yet, but I had the baby a few days ago. She is absolutely breathtaking. (I'm her mom) and I'm excited for your growing baby to come out. It makes everything worth it. Love you!
Post a Comment