Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the power of a book

I bought a book for 25 cents at the library about a princess for Miranda and one picture shows her having to put on tons of uncomfortable layers and then she turns out to be a big poofy stiff princess...the end of the book shows how her favorite outfit is just her pajamas or something. ANYWAY.
Miranda came and showed us her version, involving every pajama shirt she has to recreate the puffy princess. I love books.



Here she is telling the tale in her own words:


3 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

so cute! I bet you guys are such fun parents!

Julie Kaye said...

oh my!!!! SOOOooooooo much personality!! She will appreciate that you video taped that one!!

Lexie said...

Darling, I know just the book you're talking about and I love that Miranda can internalize it so well. What a smartie!