Monday, October 19, 2009

Nancy & Glenn's Wedding

Here is the beautiful bride. Ahhh she is so pretty. By the way I lifted these pictures from Nancy's bf Amy's facebook page. Thanks and sorry Amy.
I favor these cute umbrella shots because we had some at our wedding....although we used the umbrella against the snow not against California sunshine.

Miranda being herself. We love this picture.



Our little group of Seminarios with the bride. Notice I'm getting BIGGAH.





Don't they look happy!!!?!





Action shot of us just to show that beautiful photos require some coddling and minor threats. :)





Miranda with "The Soph," or Sophia, their only Seminario cousin so far. One of them is enjoying the experience a lot.


Sam the MAN.




The flower girl (her dream come true).




And there they are. It was a beautiful, wonderful experience, only marred by Miranda's complete and utter meltdown upon not catching the bouquet at the reception. Quote: "I'm NEVER inviting ANYONE to my wedding!!!"
WE LOVE YOU GLENN & NANCY!

8 comments:

randi said...

holy cow that was so cute! i love the pic of miranda by herself, it is adorable! and i absolutely love you and your cute belly in that dress. it reminds me of when my sister got married and i was 8 1/2 months pregnant. i also wore a green shiny dress, but i was HUGE! you are so cute! xoxo

Jana said...

What a cute family!

Tonya said...

Love, love, love Miranda's dress.

Stacy said...

I simply must meet Miranda in person, your descriptions of her and her quotes just kill me! I love her already :)

julie said...

I just found your blog through blog hopping. I didn't know you were expecting again! I am so happy for you and as usual, Sharon you look beautiful. I'm really sorry we didn't get to see all of you when Jim was in town. I hope we can get together sometime soon!

Molly said...

Gorgeous post! I love a wedding day. Congrats to the cute couple.

emily snyder said...

hahaha!! i KNEW there were reasons i loved that little girl of yours!!

how are you!?!? i miss you! i need to quit this single life and just come plant myself at your house so we can write our book together!

i am in boston right now and chatting with kurt about visiting them. i think you, me, and jenn need to write something together!!

Amy & Greg said...

So wonderful to see sweet Nancy married!