So you've probably seen a video like this before, but my sis Katie made ours for us and we LOVE it. I laugh every time I watch it. I think the faces she picked are perfect. Thanks Katie. Hope everyone enjoys the Seminario groovey moves!
Nice one Katie!!! The faces you picked were perfect, I especially enjoyed the look on Sammy's face. He looks like he's done this groovy thang before! Merry Christmas to one and all!
I love the disco! I love that Mateo got here for the fun! I think the large binky was a good choice--could save his face in the case of the newborn losing his balance!
I think that really WAS all of you and you're just trying to cover it up by saying your sister did it! I think you guys should do it for a ward party. :)
I laughed so hard. I could totally see each one actually dancing like that,until Mateo and the binky. Then it was so hilarious and he seemed to fit right in, Binky and all. Great job dear Katie. Love,Grandma Howell
8 comments:
I LOVE it!
I love the Mateo even dances in his sleep. Now that is a talented baby! Merry Christmas to all of you!
Nice one Katie!!! The faces you picked were perfect, I especially enjoyed the look on Sammy's face. He looks like he's done this groovy thang before!
Merry Christmas to one and all!
I absolutely love it!
I love the disco! I love that Mateo got here for the fun! I think the large binky was a good choice--could save his face in the case of the newborn losing his balance!
I think that really WAS all of you and you're just trying to cover it up by saying your sister did it! I think you guys should do it for a ward party. :)
Yeah! Loved it! Especially the binky face. Thanks for creating it. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
I laughed so hard. I could totally see each one actually dancing like that,until Mateo and the binky. Then it was so hilarious and he seemed to fit right in, Binky and all. Great job dear Katie. Love,Grandma Howell
Post a Comment