love, love, love this picture!! Look how motivated and creative you are to be doing this with less than a month old baby. I wasn't even thinking about getting out of bed let alone dressing up three children to enhance other's Christmas spirit! You go girl!
Sharon! I found your blog somehow and you are so fun! I can't believe that your baby has got such great moves in that Christmas movie! We had a little one a month before you. It's fun to see your cute family. Keep in touch, eh?
What a tender Christmas card. Well done my friend! I miss your posts....I'm sure you're up to your eyeballs in kid care, but know that I'm checking in on you and would love to hear what's happening at your place. You're saying to yourself (I'm saying to myself)...what ever happened to picking up the phone and calling?? In this day and age, sometimes I forget that you can still use to good 'ol tele!
Oh, that is so darling! Love it! sorry we missed you at Christmas. i hoped to see you at the EFY gathering, but I understand with a new baby, etc. Love you guys!
13 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Merry Christmas!
are you even kidding me? i can't stand how cute that is! adorable.
Couldn't love your Christmas card any more...it's superb.
love, love, love this picture!! Look how motivated and creative you are to be doing this with less than a month old baby. I wasn't even thinking about getting out of bed let alone dressing up three children to enhance other's Christmas spirit! You go girl!
Thank you for the beautiful card. What a perfect idea for a Christmas card. Love your kids!
That's the best Christmas card EVER! Thanks for sharing it!
That is so beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
Love it, it made my Christmas, thanks so much!
Sharon! I found your blog somehow and you are so fun! I can't believe that your baby has got such great moves in that Christmas movie! We had a little one a month before you. It's fun to see your cute family. Keep in touch, eh?
What a tender Christmas card. Well done my friend!
I miss your posts....I'm sure you're up to your eyeballs in kid care, but know that I'm checking in on you and would love to hear what's happening at your place.
You're saying to yourself (I'm saying to myself)...what ever happened to picking up the phone and calling?? In this day and age, sometimes I forget that you can still use to good 'ol tele!
I absolutely loved your Christmas card this year! What a beautiful picture!
OH my goodness!! SO stinkin' cute...absolutely beautiful...just perfect!!! thanks for sharing- just love it!!!
Oh, that is so darling! Love it! sorry we missed you at Christmas. i hoped to see you at the EFY gathering, but I understand with a new baby, etc. Love you guys!
Post a Comment