Tuesday, December 1, 2009

melon head

While we're waiting for Miniman to make his appearance, Mimi and Daddy decided to practice. So they made Miniman out of what else? A honeydew. Very cute. And High Quality as you can see from his sticker.


She treats her new brother very carefully...by playing soccer with his head.
But he does look happy, doesn't he?

And loved.





5 comments:

Tonya said...

He needs hair, lots and lots of hair!

Calli said...

what's the latest? is miniman making any sudden moves?

McKayTroop said...

Oh, I was hoping (although not as much as you) that your next post would have real miniman pictures. Hang in there! In the meantime this other miniman is pretty cute...

The Lawlor's said...

too cute! I hope his head isn't that big though.

LittleFamilyJL said...

Oh, he sure is a cutie!
And maybe kicking the melon is a sort of cathartic way for Miranda to get out some jealousy for all the attention miniman will be getting.

Better a melon than a real noggin, that's what I always say.
:)