Ah love. Unfortunately it becomes necessary sometimes.
The other day I was trying to amuse S while we were waiting outside of Mimi's choir practice. We get desperate for amusement during choir practice so I dug into my purse and pulled out his mittens, which, of course, I put on my ears. Then I started making faces. He gave me prize worthy smiles for it and I was feeling pretty hilarious when his face turned serious. He paused to survey me and finally said, "Well, you don't see that every day."
And for something TOTALLY off topic...aren't these two the most handsome? Swoon! Be still my heart. You'd think I married him for his looks. But nope, he's got qualities even better than that! Handsomeness was a pleasant freebee. Sorry honey. I know you will not like this post but the month of Valentines is about to launch so cut me some slack.
8 comments:
SOO cute! I love it when you share the one liners!! So Mimi has choir practice?? What?
I don't believe for a moment you didn't marry him for his looks. You only dated very very good looking men, it was your thing and you were known for it, "There goes Sharon and her latest man candy." that's what people would say as you passed and you loved it, and you love it still as you proudly parade your eternal champion for all the world to see. Well, yes he is very good looking, nice job, but next time if you could post a picture of his copious heart, we would appricate it. :)
~P
I tell Ronell I didn't marry him for his looks, just the assurance that our kids would have gorgeous skin...and be cute. It helps when they're good guys, too...I guess. :-)
your kids CRACK ME UP!!! thanks so much for sharing. i love reading this post :)
That's hilarious. All of it, in fact.
But especially the necessary love part.
Hilarious.
HAHA...I was rolling on the floor with Sammy's one liner...too fun!!! You have a very good lookin' family that brings so much happiness to so many people!!!
First of all, I wish your family was on tv every day...non stop entertainment! You really are a fantastic mom...and fernando is not so bad as a dad:)
love it! so cute!
Post a Comment