Monday, November 14, 2011

Personality

Personality is NOT one of the things our kids lack.  I love these pictures because they really capture something about each one. 

SAMMY is always happy.  Really, almost always.  It's awesome.  And he also loves protien like a real man should.  Thus an ALL protien smiley face breakfast. Even a just-woke-up Sammy is a happy Sammy.  This morning the first thing he said was, "Mom, I have some good news...*pause* "
 and I said, "What's the bad news?"  And he said, "There's no bad news. Just good news!"  NICE.



Miniman loves looking at kid songs on youtube with his grandma or aunt SO much that VOILA...he fell asleep in the office chair.  He was either dreaming of "Go Away Big Green Monster" or "The Wheels on the Bus"...or "Dance like you've got ants in your pants."  All good dreams.  



Miranda in a pre-halloween halloween costume.  She designed the face.  She knew what she wanted from the hair.  She's got style.  
And yes, Xiao Yu, those are your heels. 



Who knows what the next one will be like?!?!?!? Only a few weeks before he shows himself!!!!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

You are due in a few weeks?! Oh my goodness, I can't believe how fast that has flown by... You do pregnant so well.

Jana said...

your kids are adorable! Simply adorable!

Molly said...

Such. Great. Kids! I'm so happy you're adding on. Can't wait to meet your little guy soon! :-)

Tonya said...

absolutely fabulous halloween costumes. I still vote for Pedro though. It is a toss up between laughter and sleep for me as well with my children.