Saturday, January 19, 2008

virtual sticky note to self

Each child will require 1&1/2+ additional hours of prep time for an event or outing.
That is all.

11 comments:

P and L said...

We may have to borrow this sticky note someday, so thank you!

mckenzie said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha um hmmmm

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is HA HA HA! So true!

Ace said...

Amazing that you have it down to under 2 hours per child. I am sometimes amazed that my children even make it through the day with clothes on. :)

Calli said...

I swore that my child would never leave the house looking like a rag-muffin. Life Lesson: Never swear on anything. Ever. Especially when it comes to timeliness, cleanliness, and cheeriness of children.

Emily said...

Can you teach me how you get to the point of LEAVING the house? :) It is 2:00 and yes I am still in my p.j.'s

P and L said...

Hi, I'm back.
You should know that we are all waiting with breath bated for your ext installment. I understand that you are rearing the future, but come on, Blog about it.

Also, Thanks for not disclosing the torrid details of your first kiss on our blog...but if you could find out Fernando's, we'd love to hear them.

P and L said...

hey what happened to the 'Hair Pet'?

S&F Seminario said...

The hair pet was pulled for editing and I have but minutary access to the online world. I will post soon.

Hillybug said...

Hi Sharon, It's Hillary just saying hi and laughing at your post. If you think 2 is bad. . just prepare to hibernate in your cave when number 3 comes along! I just found your blog and look forward to checking in. Say hi to Fernando, we will catch up after our trip. Thanks for the advice too, how could I not go, right?!

Amy & Greg said...

Right on!!