Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the sample store

We call it the sample store. I love it for the free lunch for all but ESPECIALLY because they have double-wide kid seats in the carts. Simple brilliance, really. THANK YOU COSTCO! (How many times have these words been uttered around the country, I wonder?!)


Of course there's always the negative side. You can't live at Costco. Luckily we all have a good handle on our emotions.

9 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

You offically are my favorite blog! I can always come here and read one of you litlte antecdotes and smile!! Thanks!

Ace said...

i love the picture of Miranda with her hands under her chin. classic!

Stacy said...

I'm in love with Costco too! Except I can't get out of there without spending hundreds of dollars because I think I am getting good deals. And then I try and rationalize it thinking "oh, but I get back 2% with my executive card..." Please.

mckenzie said...

ha ha ha ha ha. agreed.

Hillybug said...

my sister does think that I live there because everytime she calls, I am there, on my there, or just leaving!

P and L said...

That last picture (the one Kris referenced) may seem like a mirror Sharon, but in truth it's the exact face Fernando pulled when ever you told him it was his turn to do the dishes.




Heh.

I'm just kidding. No one did dishes.

Dottie Stay said...

Cute kids as always, and you are right. Praise you Costco. Deron is sad when I go without him. I thinks he likes going there more than me. Now that is dangerous! By the way thanks for the nice comment on my blog. You are so good to me!

Diane said...

Jana gave me your blog address since I am now officially addicted to reading blogs. And to find that you wrote about Costco! Can life get any better!! It is my home away from home.

Amy & Greg said...

You are so funny!! I have often thought how grateful I am for the double wide cart even though I don't have two kids yet.

Oh, and ditto to Stacy's comment. We call Costco the hundred dollar store. I can't get out of there without spending that much. AND when it is a trip with diapers...YIKES!! It become the two hundred dollar store.