Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Miranda Panda!

Yes we are still alive...we're in CA staying with the Seminarios and we've had some unexpected trouble with internet. So, when we get back to Utah we'll be back online.
TODAY is Miranda's 3rd birthday! We were just commenting to each other the other night, Fernando and I, about how we could not have fathomed the ways our lives would be blessed by even just three years with this incredible little person. We love her so much, all of the let's pretend and why's and her sweetness and incredible memory and her love. HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Miranda Panda!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Mirand! I wish you were not so far away. Hope your day is a special one.

LittleFamilyJL said...

Happy Birthday Miranda! May you continue to provide the world with smiles through the means of your family's blog for years to come!

Jen said...

Sharon! It's Jen "Kusch" Hale. I don't even know how I got to your blog, but I was so excited when I found it! check ours out:
www.therexburghalefamily.blogspot.com
I can't wait to read more about your adorable family!

P and L said...

Happy birthday, Miranda! We can't wait to meet you for reals.

~L

Dottie Stay said...

Happy Birthday Miranda!! She really is the cutest thing ever. I want to talk to her in person one day. I think that I would be completely entertained!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday to little Miranda, the most grown up just-turned-three-year-old I have ever heard of.
But...what are guys living in CA now? Come on...I miss your Sharonisms on your blog :)

Don said...

Fernando!

It was great seeing you last night. It's too bad that Sharon wasn't able to make it to our EFY reunion. (Sharon, you were talked about, and missed. -maybe next time.)

Anyway, I found you in the blogosphere. If you want, you're welcome to come check out my blog In My Opinion

Keep in touch! I love ya both!

Holly & Kasey said...

Happy Birthday to the funniest and cutest little girl that we know!!

Jenny Stanger said...

So Sharon, where in CA are you exactly? I'm headed to San Diego this week with Ava and Mark. It would be so fun if we could meet up...if you are close. I will be staying in Solana Beach, CA.

Jenny said...

Sorry, that last comment was from me. I always do that...log in to the freezerdinner.com account and then start blogging.