Tuesday, November 11, 2008

4 things

1. Happy Veterans Day. I'm thinking of my Grandpa Howell who served in Korea and my Grandpa Baugh who served in the military for a time here in the U.S., and my cousin Carter who is serving now and my friends and friends' husbands and so many others. Thank you so much. I think about how being willing and ready to die for your country makes certain kind of men and women. I worry that we have less and less of their kind as time passes. But I still have hope.

2. Does anyone know how to get this background off my blog?

3.
4.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Call me I can possibly help with the background, not sure about the crazy dres up face though! So funny!

Mrs. Egg said...

mine is a little gadget on the side bar under html. love the faces.

Jana said...

cute kids ...go ito your settings and change your template

Becky said...

I think to get the background off you need to just change the template to what you want it to be instead. There is a tab for editing/changing the template when you are in the layout section of your blog. I hope that makes sense to you.

Good Things China said...

Ok . . . time for a new post alert!!!
Also, how is the gang doing in Cali? We've heard about the fires in Sylmar. Everyone ok? Keep us up to date already! We ARE in China you know, where its a little hard to stay caught up.