These are in honor of the Chinese people. They bought the squeaky shoes for us and own the hat...and they're going to have their own little squeaker soon!
Those are hilarious! I wonder if you can get them for teenagers and make them wear them to school as a consequence to some bad choice. HA! That would be funny! (I'll have to look into that).
Sharon your children are adorable as usual but the shoes have got to go. I can imagine after just a few minutes of that one might consider throwing them out the window...just make sure the kids aren't still attached
Sharon, remember me from LDC? How are you after all these years?
Your family is absolutely adorable! What a bunch of cuties you all are. I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog. I was going to say hi on facebook, but there wasn't a way to post on your wall there. Odd.
Anyway, it looks like you are doing well. Did you see the LDC group on facebook? You should join! :)
Love these shoes!! What a great laugh. The kids and I watched these videos over and over. Congrats to Patrick and Xiao Yu. A cousin for Mimi and Sam, YEAH! Love you and your blog, Shar.
8 comments:
At least with those shoes you can hear them coming.
I think after awhile I would hide those shoes. Is Patrick & his wife prego?
It looks like those shoes are a great way to keep track of a wild and wandering toddler! You might have to put in an order for me....
Those are hilarious! I wonder if you can get them for teenagers and make them wear them to school as a consequence to some bad choice. HA! That would be funny! (I'll have to look into that).
Sharon your children are adorable as usual but the shoes have got to go. I can imagine after just a few minutes of that one might consider throwing them out the window...just make sure the kids aren't still attached
Sharon, remember me from LDC? How are you after all these years?
Your family is absolutely adorable! What a bunch of cuties you all are. I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog. I was going to say hi on facebook, but there wasn't a way to post on your wall there. Odd.
Anyway, it looks like you are doing well. Did you see the LDC group on facebook? You should join! :)
Love these shoes!! What a great laugh. The kids and I watched these videos over and over.
Congrats to Patrick and Xiao Yu. A cousin for Mimi and Sam, YEAH!
Love you and your blog, Shar.
lol... wow those shoes are quite something. but i do like the hats!!!
Post a Comment