Miranda got to make Gingerbread houses with some big girls. Note 1: She thinks she is a big girl, as was demonstrated by her laughing knowingly and with timing at every teenage joke she didn't get. I see this as a valuable skill as it can be very important in life to pretend you're "in the know" when really you have no clue. I myself still need a lot of work in this area. Note 2: Miranda did not contribute much to the creation of a gingerbread house but instead ATE the various elements. Look closely to see frosting all over her chin as evidence.

Samuel and Daddy having a moment.

Samuel stood on step of the stage and threw decorative spiced pinecones down at other children and adults who were close enough. He ran laps around the room. He also made his mark with the teenagers by repeating on cue his famous Sammy-catch-phrases, the most popular of which was "Ohhh bebe!"

ahhhh CANDY...
1 comment:
I can't help it when I say a million times over how adorable your babies aare!
Post a Comment