Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA

In honor of a wonderful aunt, sister, sister-in-law, dweeb, etc...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister KT. Those of you who know her know how lucky I am.

Last week she took the kids to the Children's Museum downtown and they had so much fun. She even gets an A PLUS because she fed them healthy snacks and made sure they put away what they got out. She gets an A MINUS because she bought them a prize each and she didn't need to do that. But people like Aunts and Grandparents and stuff have prerogative to do those sorts of things, and it's also her birthday, so I'll reinstate the A PLUS.






We love you Katie!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I loved your last snowshoeing post. I would never think to do that and certainly wouldn't think to do an outdoorish activity without David persuading me to do so. So kudos to you!

Outsideofacat said...

that looks like a fun place kt and the kids went!!!