Yeah we're sick. Fernando got it first and I was avoiding it but then I got it. The kids seem okay. They had a flu shot. My skin hurts. My ears hurt. But, like my friend from the ward said, "It's not smallpox and nobody in my family has died, so I can't complain."
Anyway, we're being taken care of. Miranda did a play for us yesterday while we laid in our bed. We've read the Olivia books (thanks Patch for the introduction)over and over in the same, germy bed. Miranda has been our doctor and really a great helper. She's such a good girl. Sam's been our entertainment and our reminder that we are still expected to be parents, sick or not. Poor kids. We might all be going crazy in here, but at least we're together.
2 comments:
ugh...sorry. we'll come visit this week maybe. let me know when is good.
I'm just getting over the same thing. Crummy germs.
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment