Sunday, February 15, 2009

we're baa-aack

We're feeling a bit better. Sorry that "sick" post has been up for so long. We were wiped out.

I thought since it is Sunday I would include this rogue picture Silvia took in our chapel when she was staying with us. Sammy usually spends the first 30 minutes of the meeting (our Sacrament meeting is last) wriggling like a fish and making as much of a scene as possible, and the rest of the time in this position.

You can't imagine how many times various high priests will tell me that he has the right idea and that they think they'll spend the next week following Sammy's lead. I can only hope Sam doesn't develop a lifelong habit of snoring in Church. OR of making a scene in Church on purpose. Wow, I'm asking a lot aren't I?

In other news, we had a wonderful Valentine's date, even though our Valentine's restaurant, Ruth's Diner, had construction tape around it and was completely deserted and shut down. So, we had to eat somewhere else but we still had a lovely date. Any info anyone has on the future of our Ruth's Diner would be much appreciated...please. You know you're getting old when "your restaurant" is closed for renovation or for good!!!

3 comments:

mckenzie said...

oh man...closed?! I might freak...I was hoping to go soon..that's where ryan and i went on our honeymoon.

Angie said...

oh my gosh, we always go there for breakfast in the springtime. i need ruth's!

Outsideofacat said...

you know, i would do the same on sundays, but the pews just are not long enough for me. well the center ones are but that's where people want to sit... and its in plain view of the stand. lol.