Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is Halloween

Our pumpkins: Sammy's, Daddy's, Miranda's, Mommy's

The black widow...don't let her pleasant smile beguile you...she can be deadly.
She is the very same spider who bit Peter Parker and turned him into...

SPIDERMAN
Who can also be deadly.

Bacon and Eggs, created by FerMANdo. We had to take advantage of the "yolk" this year, miniman.
Spider poised to strike!
Spiderman poised to strike!

Pumpkins after we got home from trick or treating with all of our spoils and good times. We love halloween!

8 comments:

randi said...

you all are too cute! love your yolk!

Melissa said...

You have the cutest family! I look forward to see what you guys are going to be every Halloween. Maybe one year we'll have a theme and Todd and I will actually dress up.....but don't hold your breath! :)

McKayTroop said...

Sharon you have such a cute family! Such cute costumes!

Jana said...

cute!! I am a lone egg looking for my eternal bacon! You've already found yours!

Molly said...

I am dying that your yellow egg yoke is your babybelly!! Ha! So great. The kids are so cute as Spidey and his deadly spider. You 4 are always having so much fun!!! :)

kevin and heather said...

Wow I love the bacon and eggs! The spiders are pretty cute too. You guys are great:)

Lexie said...

What a fun Halloween! I think Miranda is the prettiest spider I've ever seen, she looks like she should be on stage and that is one tough spiderman!

Amy & Greg said...

So darling! Love the costumes.