Wednesday, September 28, 2011

we love church

Seriously we do.  Even though my mom told me this week after watching us get ready for church a few weeks in a row that it is a full scale production or a factory or something like that.  Which it is.  This week was the primary program.  Sammy's first!  The kids both did a great job, said their memorized parts just right and sang and kept their arms mostly to their sides.

Another little sunbeam boy kept touching Sammy's hair which was so fun to watch. I couldn't blame him. LOOK at that hair.  YES it is completely solid :).  He takes after his dad.  Miranda had a new dress she went to Sears to pick out with Grandma Cynthia. They had to try on MANY dresses to find one without anything that bugged Miranda (too high waist, to sinchy, too floofy, etc.).  She slept with curlers in and said she would NEVER do that again.  We women are slaves to beauty I tell you.


Here is another day at church with these squish faces.  Mateo loves church...until we leave him in nursery.  But somehow good vibes survive because he talks about nursery throughout the week: "Camden, bubbles, toys, cars, songs, snacks" are the words he uses, besides "Chuuch."

I like these guys.  You will not see me sad to be having another one.  THEY ARE GREAT!!!


Ta Da!   Something in my mind flashes forward to later in their lives.  I hope the time goes slowly!

4 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Miranda looks like she is a little teenager! I love that a kid was touching Sammy's hair. Your kids are so cute. I am excited that you are adding another one to the bunch. Oh, and I made my blog private. If you want to be added email me your email address to amysue348@gmail.com

Holly & Kasey said...

Your kids are adorable!! I love Miranda's expression! Classic-

Familia Bair said...

Great pictures!!! Im glad you are having another little one because you both make some good looking kids! I love how you can get a glimpse of their personalities in the pictures!

Jana said...

your kids are adorable! Three of my ward favorites!