Sunday, November 4, 2007

A little halloween magic

We had a great halloween. I've tried to make this little slideshow below for more halloween photos. Thanks McKenzie because I stole the slide show maker thing from you. The only hitch we had this year on halloween is that our kids were terrified of my brother! You'll see why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh spooky, but she looks so cute!

Amber Bradley said...

Hello...I don't know if you remember me, I am one of Emily Van Dyke's friends. Sharron, you and I visited while Emily and Mike got married...anyway. I ran across your blog and wanted to say hi and let you know I think your little family is absolutely adorable!!! I have a little 2 1/2 year old and a 11 month old so it is fun to see people who are in the same phase of life as I am. Cute family!