Sunday, November 4, 2007

An Outing







We went to the Gateway mall with my sisters to get Patrick a birthday present. I've decided to appreciate walking around the mall for the mere fact that I can update myself on what I'm supposed to be wearing now, so at least I am aware of my unfashionableness and don't continue to get outdated in ignorance.



We had lots of fun. Miranda ate Katie's sandwich of course, well, I should say she ate the turkey bacon out of Katie's sandwich, and Sam tried to attack all the women's belts within arm's grasp. One day I will look back wistfully at the ability I have now to simply go shopping with my sister and sister-in-law. It is so nice to be close, even for a little, little while.


By the way, we met up with my old roomie Jen Suflita and her steward (she tends a little boy named Jack).




No comments: