Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Sam's swagger
I feel bad that I've taken so long to post a video of Sammy's great achievement.. In my defense I tried a long time ago but it wouldn't upload, so Katie helped me this time, and so you get to sample some fun narrative from her here...a little play-by-play of sorts. Well, Sam the man has been walking since around Christmas! Can you believe it? When people used to say that their baby walked at 9 months I had a hard time swallowing it, but Sam's physical prowess was clearly more than I had esteemed. And as you can see he has no problem swallowing anything, even unidentified objects off the floor. I post this video not to compare baby milestones, a practice I abhor, but to celebrate an achievement for little Samuel, since I love him a lot and I've been unbalanced by posting more stories about Miranda lately. And because he's so fun to watch strut around. Katie always says she hopes he walks like that forever. That is a fun mental image. Imagine him walking with his date into prom, or crossing a busy street during his lunch break. As long as he works in the old west it shouldn't be a problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well I'm not surprised at his genius..I mean look at his parents. Seriously. No surprise here. He is a cutie and a fututre ladies man I see....hmmmm....watch out ladies.
oh sammie! you're amazing!
Sam's the man! Ethan is 11 1/2 months and he just started pulling himself up. He's got a long way to go to catch up to your little guy. We're hoping it happens before the first grade.
It's the funniest thing to see little, little ones walk (not a personal reference, only an age reference) because they look like EWOKS (sp) from Star Wars, don't they? Our child's Halloween costume must have been a forshadowing, because he definitely is a chicken when it comes to walking. He tried it one day, did fine, then gave it up.
Do you think that he could teach andrew?
Post a Comment