Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I wish..."


"Me too..."

12 comments:

Stacy said...

ha, ha, ha. Your little boy looks so cute right there. But at least he's walking so he is a little bit closer to doing all the things he wants. Zander is still relying on us to hold his hand in assistance everywhere.

Taryn said...

ha ha. i love it!!

mckenzie said...

oh if only. love it!

Hillybug said...

I love your blog, you are always such great comic relief!

Molly said...

Love this post. The men in your life are so great! Way to capture this moment, Sharon. Like father, like son. Love it, love it, love it.

Ace said...

Excellent, Sharon! I love it. Now that the weather is warmer, we need to maybe take the little cherubs to the zoo or something. Whaddya think?

Spanky and Family said...

that's dang cute! The kids are almost taller than their dad now a days! Hope all is well! Fern-good luck with the tryouts! I'm so dang excited.

P and L said...

This post is so simple, yet surprisingly poignant...so observant of you, Sharon, both in the photography and captioning.

~L

K.C. and Sally said...

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks Sharon!

-KC

Mrs. Egg said...

I love it!

Jenn Knight said...

This is one of my favorite posts ever- too funny.

I'm back to blogging world after finals, and I just love reading your blog. You just have the best sense of humor... and you are a great writer!

Jenn Knight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.