Thursday, April 3, 2008

A moment I can measure my parenting by

Me: "Miranda, what's your favorite fruit?"

Miranda: "...Frosting."

8 comments:

Taryn said...

ha ha! love it.

M said...

That's hilarious.
We are so glad we got to see you while you were here. Now I just have to see Miranda and Sam when I visit Utah.

Calli said...

Hmmm...that's what my husband would say. What does that say about my wife skills?

Ace said...

Gem! Love it.

Holly & Kasey said...

OH!! I HOPE THAT OUR KIDS ARE AS FUNNY AS YOURS!!

Spencer and Joanie said...

Can you be my mom? I would love eating 5 servings of frosting a day!

P and L said...

This is only because you have so masterfully convinced your children that fruit is so delicious that easily be swapped out for other sweets like frosting. I'm sure if you asked, Apples would be her favorite Dessert.

Go on ask...we'll wait.

~p

Molly said...

Mmmmm. Frosting. Mimi and I will hide under the table and eat it together...unless you want to join us, Sharon!!!