Tuesday, May 20, 2008

family resemblence?


What great genes this kid's got. (Sort of writing with Yoda grammar today I guess I am.)

6 comments:

theriddle said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I hope you guys don't mind.

Joanie

Stacy said...

Yes the resemblance is quite uncanny actually. I loved your soccer post, for some reason I thought Miranda was older, I want to put Ashton in soccer and he is almost five and I bet he would do the same things she is doing. Right now, I just have him in a little singing group and I get the same feelings you do when I want him to do well on his solo.
Also, loving the little girl doing handstands. there are a few of those in Ashton's group too, Just skipping about singing their own songs oblivious to their surroundings, it's hilarious!

Emily said...

HOLY COW! 'nough said.3w

Annie Ditto said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am so glad to have found your blog!! You have the cutest family ever!! Where are you guys? We are in Pennsylvania, loving life...we just had #3 join our family, little Hailey- she is a joy! We have a blog too- www.dittoplanet.blogspot.com
So good to see you doing so well!
Annie (Pickett) Ditto

mckenzie said...

oh man. genius you are.

Calli said...

Watch out Sharon. To this day people still have secret and not so secret thoughts as to which Loveless brother might be Max's father (I guess it doesn't help the fact that I dated a few of them). So tell me...