Sunday, November 2, 2008

the last of the Halloween pics, promise








3 comments:

Outsideofacat said...

awww... very cute costumes. (i like her sleeves. they're really big.) :-)

i spent halloween watching doctor who with a friend here. it was not half as much fun as dressing up etc but it was pretty ok.

btw i have a blog here too. :-) feel free to visit me if you ever are bored out of your mind. but let me warn you, it's just poetry stuff.

have a good monday!

Stacy said...

Sharon these are adorable. I couldn't get my little one to pose for a picture to save my life so I wound up with a lot of disappointing "back of head" shots. I love the "sleeping princess".
You and Fernando look great, I always wish David will do a couple costume with me, but so far I only got that one year. When Ashton was 1 David was Clark Ken, I was Lois Lane and Ashton was Superman (because of the namesake of course).

Stacy said...

Kent....Kent was what I meant