Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR from us to you. We're back from California (we go there for Christmas every other year) and have lots to tell and pictures to boot.
For tonight, thank you for checking up on us and caring about us this past year. We hope to see you here this year too.
Here are some pictures from our family shoot my sister did for us with my uncle's beautiful camera. I think they are lovely pictures for the price: FREE.





Hope you had a lovely Christmas holiday and that you are all organized and prepared for the new year. Of course we're not. But we're happy anyway.

6 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

Beautiful pictures! Happy New Year you guys!

Jenni Munoz said...

Awesome pictures. I wish you and your family a wonderful New Years! 2009 is going to be an awesome year. I can feel it!

Jana said...

They are the most adorable little fraces! What a blessing to have them!

Molly said...

So good to have a new post from you! You are such a darling family. Nice shots, Katie!
I look forward to hearing about your warm holidays in CA.
Wish we could become neighbors in 2009! Miss you!

Stacy said...

Yay!! Welcome back. Now get us some witty and touching posts pronto!
Love the pictures :)

Lexie said...

Very cute pictures, how could they be anything but - I loved the picture you sent by the way, gorgeous as always!