It actually reminds me of a few of the styles I remember seeing in Europe. So though to our American eyes it may look like a fashion faux pas, those kids are actually pretty stylin'!
I'll have to start getting my fashion tips from Miranda.....I'm horribly out of style. I'm going with my mom to the talent show, but I'm going to try and tape it. We'll see how it goes. If he's good, you can have HIM sing instead of me. :)
5 comments:
what a diva
hee hee hee :-)
well don´t give up hope just yet.
those half opened eyes kill me every time. ;)
It actually reminds me of a few of the styles I remember seeing in Europe. So though to our American eyes it may look like a fashion faux pas, those kids are actually pretty stylin'!
I'll have to start getting my fashion tips from Miranda.....I'm horribly out of style. I'm going with my mom to the talent show, but I'm going to try and tape it. We'll see how it goes. If he's good, you can have HIM sing instead of me. :)
Post a Comment